PREREQUISITES: Group classes assume only the most basic Mac knowledge. Consider attending our free "New to Mac" course held every Saturday at 10:15-11:00 am to learn the basics.
Create and edit a presentation in PowerPoint.
- Create a new blank presentation
- Explore the PowerPoint user interface
- Insert slides
- Add content to slides
- Apply a theme and a layout
- Format slide content
- Save a presentation
You will learn how to use PowerPoint to design a presentation
- PowererPoint Presentation Gallery: templates for presentations, content slides, calendars
- Apply and customize a theme
- Add a picture or clip art to a presentation – edit photos directly in a presentation
- Apply creative effects to give pictures an interesting look
- Arrange slides