GeekHampton uses the Wunderlist app for tracking many items related to working on the floor. Download the Wunderlist app or visit www.wunderlist.com to access the web version. You will be provided with a username and password by your manager.
WaitList for New Products
When a customer would like to purchase an item that has not been released yet create a new to-do item in Wunderlist with all details including the customer’s full name, phone number with area code, and which item they are waiting for and your initials. Enter any additional comments in the yellow notes field, which you can find by double clicking on the item once you’ve entered it.
When you notice items such as pens, tissues, receipt paper, etc. are low, please add them to the “Supplies” list in Wunderlist so administrative staff will know to order them.
Open Box items
When an item is returned that has been opened, place a red sticker on it indicating it is 10% off and add it to the “Open Box” list. Include the item name, model number and your initials. This should also be adjusted each week once we sell items
- When you notice that a product is getting low on the shelf:
- Check product availability in LightSpeed
- If the availability is higher than the number of products on the shelf, look for the item in storage and restock.
- If the availability is 0 or lower than the number of products on the shelf, check the color dot next to the product.
- A yellow dot means the item is on order. Double-click the item name and go the inventory tab to “coming” to check when the order was placed. If the date is very old, add the product code and description and your initials to the “Order Inventory” list in Wunderlist.
- If the dot is red add the product code and description and your initials to the “Order Inventory” list in Wunderlist.
- When adding item to Wunderlist be sure to include all variations of the code (e.g., codes for red, blue, black).
- Add notes to the yellow notes area for the item in Wunderlist (e.g. “only one more on shelf”).